If you go on holiday you will find that there are many companies that provide airline tickets and other facilities. And they all want you to book your next holiday at their company. So you might be asking yourself which airline companies you should choose. One of the companies that you might opt for is Oman Air. But will your airline tickets be valid? Will you not be overbooked? Are their flights and airplanes comfortable? Will their staff treat you kindly? And how will their customer service department treat you as a valued customer, even if you come to them with a problem or complaint about their services? The best and maybe only way to find that out is by reading customer reviews that other travellers have left for you here on AllReviews. Their reviews are the best informant about the ins and outs of Oman Air. That way you can be sure that your decision to fly with them or not will be an informed one.
About Oman Air
Oman Air is an airline company. The company was founded in 1993. There was a forerunner company, Oman International Services, but they did not become Oman Air before the start of their international flights in 1993. Oman Air is a big part of why Muscat became the Middle Eastern travel hub that it is now. They offer holidays, catering and cargo flights in addition to managing projects in engineering.
Oman Arlines shows their business class flights.
Services of Oman Air
You can book flights, holidays and cargo flights via their website. You can opt for just a flight, but you can also order a package deal of a flight plus hotel and thereby arranging your whole holiday in one go. Don’t forget to take a look at their special offers. You can fill in your email address to stay posted on their updates and latest offers, great deals and some exclusive packages that are only available for subscribers. If you need them because of some question, problem or complaint, you can contact them. They have an email address that you can write to but you can also give them a call of send them a fax. And you can connect with them on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and Google+.
Complaints, Compliments and Tips for Oman Air
Have you ever flown with Oman Air or spend a holiday at one of the hotels that they offer? In that case you are the perfect person to share an opinion about this company. Did you enjoy your holiday? Was the flight comfortable? Did everything go according to plan? Or did you encounter a delay or other problem that necessitated you to contact their customer service? And how does their staff treat you as a customer? Were they kind and helpful? Please share your story, experience and opinion via a personal customer review. Your review helps others to get an idea of what flying with Oman Air truly entails.
How comfortable are the flights offered by Oman Air? Read reviews and experiences about this airline company in the Middle East.
Read independant reviews, consumer experiences, feedback and complaints right here! Get to know the best shop place your (online) order. Everybody together now decides which shops are worthy and which aren't!
1.We paid oman air to take us from KUL to NBO on 26th October and bring us back from NBO to KUL on 2nd Nov. Oman air confirmed that booking with pnr.
2. Oman air cancelled the flight on 26th and move it to 28th October.
3. Our travel dates were not flexible. When we informed this oman air said 28th is the only date available. When asked about refund they said they are unable to refund the onward journey and we need to cancel the full tickets. Even if we cancel the full tickets we were only going to get the tax back which is a small proportion of the ticket fare.
4. We looked for alternate flights and saw the return tickets fares were very expensive as it were close to departure dates so we chose to book the onward flight with a different airline which costs us a lot of money.
5. Oman air then cancels our second flight on 2nd Nov and moved to 3rd November. In order to save some money we decided to stick with oman air on our return journey and extended our travel plans by 1 day.
6. We came to Nairobi on 26th using a different airline. Between all these days we are still receiving mails from oman air to upgrade our return flights to business class.
7. On 2nd November while trying to check in oman air says our tickets have not been confirmed because we did not take flight on 28th. In order to have confirm tickets we have to pay a huge sum of money (300 booking charge plus 400 tax plus flight difference fare per pax). Additionally the flights that we had booked was full so we can book alternate flights with long layovers.
8. So now we had to book emergency flight with different airlines on same date which cost us even a lot more money.
1. The oman air took our money and promised to deliver us a service on specified dates.
2. When oman air fails to keep their promise they refuse to return the money they took from us. Additionally utter disregard for the travel date of passenger as we had our return flights also cancelled.
3. They cancelled tickets even without informing the passengers. Afterwards, they ask you to pay double money for the same tickets you already had paid for.
THIS IS FRAUD. I need to have my money back.